Winemakers transform wine grapes into an almost limitless array of products. Some dedicate themselves to the art and science of creating the best fortified wines and spirits. For these winemakers and distillers, M.A. Silva offers the finest Bar Top products available. Available with wooden, plastic or custom tops, these products provide an outstanding appearance, consistent sealing performance, and reusable convenience. Our Bar Tops are available in both standard and custom sizes using our high quality natural cork material.
This stopper is specifically designed as a reusable closure for fortified wine, spirits, olive oils and vinegars.
Standard size is 29mm diameter black plastic cap, 9mm thick with a 20mm diameter natural cork stopper.
Available in different quality levels depending on customer requirement.
Bar Tops are intended for wines not requiring cellaring. The closure will retain its seal after repeated use.
- Length (cork + capsule): Nominal ± 1.0 mm
- Diameter: Nominal ± 0.5 mm
- Ovalization: <0.5mm
- Capsule Dimensional
- Length (cork + capsule): Nominal ± 0.4 mm
- Diameter: Nominal ± 0.4 mm
- Weight: Nonimal ± 0.4 g
- Moisture: 4%-7% moisture content
- Use before: 6 months (coated corks only)
- Storage humidity: 40% - 70% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: 15ºC - 20ºC, 59ºF - 68ºF
- Location: Store in a clean, well ventilated, odorless place away from chlorine products.
Technical Product Sheet - Bartops